Vs > Lake Rotoiti
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Lake Rotoiti Climate & Distance Between
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Maizuru, Japan
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Bandar Abbas, Iran
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Kuwait City, Kuwait
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Salima, Malawi
Lake Rotoiti vs Hart, Mi, Usa
Lake Rotoiti vs Estevan, Sk, Canada
Lake Rotoiti vs Ashland, Wi, Usa
Lake Rotoiti vs El Arish, Egypt
Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands vs Sao Lourenco
Priest River, Id vs Podor
Santuck, Sc vs Santiago R.
Dongola vs Riverhead Forest
- The distance between Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia and Lake Rotoiti, New Zealand is approximately 6,128 km or 3,808 mi.
- To reach Ambon, Maluku Islands in this distance one would set out from Lake Rotoiti bearing 301.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Ambon, Maluku Islands bearing 320.3° or NW .
- Ambon, Maluku Islands has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Rotoiti has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean annual temperature is 18 °C (32.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.4 °C (16.9°F) less in Ambon, Maluku Islands. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1878.4 mm (74 in) more which is equivalent to 1878.4 l/m² (46.1 US gal/ft²) or 18,784,000 l/ha (2,008,134 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.8° higher in Ambon, Maluku Islands than in Lake Rotoiti.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ambon, Maluku Islands relative to Lake Rotoiti. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Rotoiti vs Ambon, Maluku Islands
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Wichita, Kansas, Usa
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Conception, Mo, Usa
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Turku, Finland
Lake Rotoiti vs Duian, China
Lake Rotoiti vs Palmyra, Syria
Lake Rotoiti vs Cataguases, Brazil
Lake Rotoiti vs Hamamatsu, Japan
Yarmouth, Ns vs Hawkinsville, Ga
Boonton, Nj vs Potsdam
Anderson, Sc vs Clayton, Nm
Mayumba vs Chapeco
Ambon, Maluku Islands vs Lake Rotoiti Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ambon, Maluku Islands
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1361.4 kms (846 miles) NNW
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1359.3 kms (844.7 miles) NNW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 1445.7 kms (898.4 miles) NW
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 686.7 kms (426.7 miles) NNW
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 1280.4 kms (795.7 miles) WNW
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 1247.3 kms (775.1 miles) WSW
- Kupang, Timor, Indonesia - 880.1 kms (546.9 miles) SW
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 1306.6 kms (811.9 miles) S
- Koror/ W Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1413.9 kms (878.6 miles) NNE
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) ENE
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 1373.3 kms (853.4 miles) E
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1450.6 kms (901.4 miles) ESE
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 1015.3 kms (630.9 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Rotoiti