| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ambon, Maluku Islands in October is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp with rain at times. Some 155mm (6.1in) of liquid falls across on average 10 days.
- In October the skies in Ambon, Maluku Islands are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:11 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:12.
- There are approximately 5:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ambon, Maluku Islands October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ambon, Maluku Islands:
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1361.4 kms (846 miles) NNW
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1359.3 kms (844.7 miles) NNW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 1445.7 kms (898.4 miles) NW
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 686.7 kms (426.7 miles) NNW
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 1280.4 kms (795.7 miles) WNW
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 1247.3 kms (775.1 miles) WSW
- Kupang, Timor, Indonesia - 880.1 kms (546.9 miles) SW
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 1306.6 kms (811.9 miles) S
- Koror/ W Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1413.9 kms (878.6 miles) NNE
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) ENE
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 1373.3 kms (853.4 miles) E
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1450.6 kms (901.4 miles) ESE
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 1015.3 kms (630.9 miles) SSE