| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ambon, Maluku Islands in November is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry with rain at times. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of water is laid down across an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Ambon, Maluku Islands are a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:03 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:17.
- There are approximately 5:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ambon, Maluku Islands November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ambon, Maluku Islands:
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1361.4 kms (846 miles) NNW
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1359.3 kms (844.7 miles) NNW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 1445.7 kms (898.4 miles) NW
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 686.7 kms (426.7 miles) NNW
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 1280.4 kms (795.7 miles) WNW
- Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia - 1247.3 kms (775.1 miles) WSW
- Kupang, Timor, Indonesia - 880.1 kms (546.9 miles) SW
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 1306.6 kms (811.9 miles) S
- Koror/ W Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1413.9 kms (878.6 miles) NNE
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 724.8 kms (450.4 miles) ENE
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 1373.3 kms (853.4 miles) E
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 1450.6 kms (901.4 miles) ESE
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 1015.3 kms (630.9 miles) SSE